Wednesday to Saturday March 1-4, 2023 (3 nights/4 days)
$2,153-$2,959/person includes a cooking class with Deb, lodging, meals (including accommodations for numerous food preferences), snacks, hikes, classes, taxes and a $150 resort credit. Click here for an overview of the casitas.
Rancho La Puerta is located in Tecate, Baja California, Mexico, 3.5 miles south of the U.S. Mexico border. Guests must have a valid U.S. passport.
Roundtrip transportation is included from SAN DIEGO AIRPORT.
To register or submit questions, contact Donna Sher at 858-449-3672 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that accommodations are limited, so please contact Donna at your earliest convenience.
Deadline to Register is December 1, 2022.
The rates are per person and include all taxes, hikes, classes, presentations, meals, snacks, $150 resort credit (instead of a complimentary massage as shown) and a cooking class taught by Debbie. The cost quoted includes the private cooking class; however, please note that it will be charged separately upon check out.
A casita featuring a large sitting area with a fireplace, an alcove with bed(s) – two double or one king – and a large private patio.
Junior Villa single $2,883, per person
Junior Villa Double $2,505, per person
A large studio featuring a living area, fireplace and writing desk along with private outdoor patio capable of accommodating up to three guests.
Villa Studio Double $2,605 per person
Villa Studio Triple $2,153 per person
These feature two separate bedrooms and two bathrooms, as well as a living room, wet bar, dining area and fireplace. These are our most spacious villas, and are truly comparable to a small vacation home. They comfortably welcome up to four people.
2BR/2BA (Four Guests): $2,304 per person
2BR/2BA (Three Guests): $2404 per person
2BR2BA (Two Guests): $2959 per person
A $500 deposit per person is due at time of booking to guarantee registration. Full balance is due within 60 days of registration or within 30 days of start of Retreat, whichever comes first.
All accommodations are limited.
The Ranch Program
Spend a week at Rancho La Puerta, one of the world’s top destination spas—set on thousands of acres of wildlands and landscaped gardens in sunshiny Baja California. Customize an ideal routine to energize your body, calm your mind and lift your spirits. You’ll enjoy:
- Guided hikes on 40 miles of mountain trails.
- More than 50 daily fitness classes, including Pilates, Barre, TRX, circuit training, Hydro-Fit, yoga and Zumba.
- Three farm-to-table meals, sourced from our organic garden and other local farms.
- Eleven gyms, four pools, a running track, as well as tennis, Pickleball, basketball and volleyball courts.
- Three full-service spas offering massage, facials, wraps, scrubs and other holistic therapies.
- Meditation, Feldenkrais, sound healing and other mind-body activities.
- Painting, sculpting, jewelry making and various art classes.
- Presentations on culture, history, health, science and psychology.
- Nature activities including bird walks, garden tours and farm hikes.
- Live concerts, talks by special guests and other evening entertainment.
On Wednesday, March 1, meet outside Terminal 1 @ San Diego Airport for a 9 am departure.
Returns to SD Airport from Rancho La Puerta on Saturday depart at 7:45 am, 10 am, 12:15 pm & 2:30 pm.
Motzei Shabbat accommodations available upon request but may be subject to an additional fee.
Book Your Spa Treatments
To select your spa treatments fill out the required information below. Once you have selected your booking type another selection will appear to choose your spa treatments.
24 hours advance notice is required if you must cancel or change an appointment. Missed scheduled treatment times will be charged at full rate plus tax
- Some restrictions apply.
- Prices can change without notice.
- Additional Mexican tax is not included in these prices.
To add over 14 Spa Treatments please list your additional desired services in the area below. We will do our best to accommodate all requests.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call us directly at 858-925-1214