Collection of Information
Rancho La Puerrta collects personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., from our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists. Rancho La Puerta does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
Rancho La Puerta prints a list of each guest’s name, city, and state. This will be included in each guest’s welcome packet upon arrival. If you do not wish for your name to appear on this list, please let us know and we will be happy to remove your name.
Our Web site may use cookie and tracking technologies. Cookie and tracking technologies are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to our site, and understanding how visitors use our site. Cookies can also help customize the Ranch site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology. However, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is NOT provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: 800-443-7565
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
If you reside in California, under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) you have specific rights regarding your Personal Information. This section describes the rights that you have under CCPA and explains how to exercise those rights.
- Right to Know About Personal Information Collected and Disclosed. You have the right to request that Rancho La Puerta disclose certain information to you about our collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see “Exercising Access, and Deletion Rights”), and subject to certain limitations that we describe below, we will disclose such information to you. You have the right to request any or all of the following:
- The Personal Information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you
- Right to Request Deletion. You have the right to request that Rancho La Puerta delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see “Exercising Access, and Deletion Rights”), we will delete (and direct our Website providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records. However, we may retain Personal Information that has been de-identified or aggregated. Furthermore, we may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our Website provider(s) in order to perform certain actions set forth under CCPA, such as detecting security incidents and protecting against illegal activity.
- Exercising Access and Deletion Rights. To exercise the access and deletion rights described above, please submit a request to us by:
Visiting Our Contact Form.
Only you, or a person or business entity registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf (an “authorized agent”), may make the requests set forth above. If you use an authorized agent to make a request, you must provide the authorized agent written permission to do so, and we may require that you verify your identity directly with us.
To exercise the right to opt-out, you (or your authorized representative) may submit a request to us by visiting the following Internet Web page:
You may change your mind and opt back in to providing your personal information at any time by contacting us at the link below: