7-nights stay, August 20-27, 2022 (Saturday to Saturday)
$2,882-$5,668/person includes daily classes with Katie, lodging, meals (including accommodations for numerous food preferences), snacks, hikes, classes, taxes and a $150 Ranch Credit to be used towards spa treatments, cooking class, coffee, wine and/or juice bar.
Rancho La Puerta is located in Tecate, Baja California, Mexico, 3.5 miles south of the U.S. Mexico border. Guests must have a valid U.S. passport.
Transportation: Complimentary scheduled roundtrip transportation to and from the San Diego airport on Saturdays. Allow 3 hour travel time to return to the airport.
To register or submit questions, contact Reservations at 800-443-7565 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to Register is June 20, 2022
Group Rate: Rate is offered for Villa accommodations only. This offer is non-combinable with other offers and specials. Maximum number of solo guests will be two.
Rate includes the following:
- All meals and beverages
- Access to facilities, programs and fitness classes
- Complimentary scheduled pick up from San Diego airport on Saturdays.
Allow 3 hour travel time to return to the airport.
- $150 Ranch credit per person (to be used toward spa treatments, cooking class, coffee, wine and/or juice bar)
A large studio featuring a living area, fireplace and writing desk along with private outdoor patio capable of accommodating up to three guests.
August 20-27, 2022 (7-nights)
Villa Triple $2,882 per person
Villa Double $3,941 per person
A casita featuring a large sitting area with a fireplace, an alcove with bed(s) – two double or one king – and a large private patio.
August 20-27, 2022 (7-nights)
Jr. Villa Double $3,941 per person
Jr. Villa Solo $5,668 per person
A $500 deposit per person is due at time of booking to guarantee registration. Full balance is due within 30 days of registration or within 30 days of start of Retreat, whichever comes first.
All accommodations are limited.
Tax is subject to change
Resort will not guarantee specific lodging units.
The Ranch Program
Spend a week at Rancho La Puerta, one of the world’s top destination spas—set on thousands of acres of wildlands and landscaped gardens in sunshiny Baja California. Customize an ideal routine to energize your body, calm your mind and lift your spirits. You’ll enjoy:
- Guided hikes on 40 miles of mountain trails.
- More than 50 daily fitness classes, including Pilates, Barre, TRX, circuit training, Hydro-Fit, yoga and Zumba.
- Three farm-to-table meals, sourced from our organic garden and other local farms.
- Eleven gyms, four pools, a running track, as well as tennis, Pickleball, basketball and volleyball courts.
- Three full-service spas offering massage, facials, wraps, scrubs and other holistic therapies.
- Meditation, Feldenkrais, sound healing and other mind-body activities.
- Painting, sculpting, jewelry making and various art classes.
- Presentations on culture, history, health, science and psychology.
- Nature activities including bird walks, garden tours and farm hikes.
- Live concerts, talks by special guests and other evening entertainment.
Please keep in mind we are located in Tecate, Baja California, Mexico and a valid passport is mandatory for travel to Mexico from the US.
Find out more by following this link.
Getting to The Ranch
Book Your Spa Treatments
To select your spa treatments fill out the required information below. Once you have selected your booking type another selection will appear to choose your spa treatments.
24 hours advance notice is required if you must cancel or change an appointment. Missed scheduled treatment times will be charged at full rate plus tax
- Some restrictions apply.
- Prices can change without notice.
- Additional Mexican tax is not included in these prices.
To add over 14 Spa Treatments please list your additional desired services in the area below. We will do our best to accommodate all requests.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call us directly at 858-925-1214