Cardio Drum is a form of exercise combining a fun cardio workout, the joy of drumming and choreography. At The Ranch, we use large barrels as drums and percussion tubes to drive the rhythm as you dance and drum around them. This vigorous musical workout combines the cardiovascular benefits of cardio exercises with the stress-relieving and coordination-building benefits of drumming.
The benefits of cardio drumming include the following:
- Cardiovascular fitness: help improve cardiovascular health by increasing heart rate and burning calories.
- Stress relief: vigorous drumming and simple step work have a calming and meditative effect on the mind, which can help reduce stress and anxiety.
- Coordination and rhythm: simple coordination and rhythm can help improve these skills and make other physical activities easier.
- Muscle tone: drumming and dancing using the whole-body help tone muscles and improve overall fitness.
- Social interaction: the group class is a fun and social way to exercise.
- Mental focus: concentration and focus help improve mental clarity and focus in other areas of life.
- Fun and Enjoyment: it’s fun and different from traditional cardio exercises.
See you in Montaña Gym.
Also introducing these great classes to help keep you fresh and pumped in your day:
Breath is something we all take for granted…that is, until we can’t breathe!
This class will simplify the anatomy of the breathing muscles and structure, how to optimize your breathing for different situations, the positive effects of being a skilled breather and why the breath will improve your mental clarity, overall well-being, and enhance nearly every aspect of your life.
This class offers all the benefits of a cardio conditioning cycling class, along with intermittent strength exercises, using fitness tubing. Learn how to optimize your bike time and get two of the key exercise components done at one time. Fun and functional for all levels!
Cardio Sculpt Express
In this quick and effective class, you will combine compound strength movements and short bursts of cardio for a total body workout. Get ready to build endurance, burn fat, and leave feeling energized!
The seven chakras are the most significant energy centers in the body, uniting mind, body, and spirit. Maintaining balance is essential for overall well-being. In this meditation class, you will be guided to clear blocked chakras and harness the power of these energy centers. The benefits may include deeper sleep, relaxation, and balance throughout the body.