Saturday to Saturday June 18-25, 2022 (8 days/7 nights)
Cost: $3,985-$5,583/person includes lodging, meals (including accommodations for numerous food preferences), snacks, hikes, classes, a complimentary Ranch Classic Massage and roundtrip transportation from San Diego Airport directly to Rancho La Puerta. Click here for an overview of the casitas.
Location: Rancho La Puerta is located in Tecate, Baja California, Mexico, 3.5 miles south of the U.S. Mexico border. Guests must have a valid U.S. passport.
To make a reservation: Please contact Donna Sher, firstname.lastname@example.org or 858.449.3672
Deadline to Register is April 1, 2022
The rates are per-person and include all taxes, transportation on Saturday arrival and departure, hikes, classes, presentations, meals, and snacks (and the complimentary classic massage).
A casita featuring a large sitting area with a fireplace, an alcove with bed(s) – two double or one king – and a large private patio.
Junior Villa Single: $5,583/person
Junior Villa Double: $4,877/person
A large studio featuring a living area, fireplace and writing desk along with private outdoor patio capable of accommodating up to three guests.
Villa Studio Triple: $3,985/person
A $500 deposit per person is due at time of booking to guarantee registration. Full balance is due within 60 days of registration or within 60 days of start of Retreat, whichever comes first.
All accommodations are limited.
The Ranch Program
Spend a week at Rancho La Puerta, one of the world’s top destination spas—set on thousands of acres of wildlands and landscaped gardens in sunshiny Baja California. Customize an ideal routine to energize your body, calm your mind and lift your spirits. You’ll enjoy:
- Guided hikes on 40 miles of mountain trails.
- More than 50 daily fitness classes, including Pilates, Barre, TRX, circuit training, Hydro-Fit, yoga and Zumba.
- Three farm-to-table meals, sourced from our organic garden and other local farms.
- Eleven gyms, four pools, a running track, as well as tennis, Pickleball, basketball and volleyball courts.
- Three full-service spas offering massage, facials, wraps, scrubs and other holistic therapies.
- Meditation, Feldenkrais, sound healing and other mind-body activities.
- Painting, sculpting, jewelry making and various art classes.
- Presentations on culture, history, health, science and psychology.
- Nature activities including bird walks, garden tours and farm hikes.
- Live concerts, talks by special guests and other evening entertainment.
Book Your Spa Treatments
To select your spa treatments fill out the required information below. Once you have selected your booking type another selection will appear to choose your spa treatments.
24 hours advance notice is required if you must cancel or change an appointment. Missed scheduled treatment times will be charged at full rate plus tax
- Some restrictions apply.
- Prices can change without notice.
- Additional Mexican tax is not included in these prices.
To add over 14 Spa Treatments please list your additional desired services in the area below. We will do our best to accommodate all requests.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call us directly at 858-925-1214