Spend a week at Rancho La Puerta, one of the world’s top wellness resort and spas—set on thousands of acres of wildlands and landscaped gardens in sunshiny Baja California. Customize an ideal routine to energize your body, calm your mind and lift your spirits.
- Guided hikes on 40 miles of mountain trails.
- More than 40 daily fitness classes, including Pilates, Barre, TRX, circuit training, Hydro-Fit, yoga and Zumba.
- Three daily farm-to-table meals, sourced from our organic garden and other local farms. Cuisine is lacto-ovo pescatarian and includes dairy, eggs and seafood but no meats or poultry. Delicious vegan and gluten-free options are available.
- Eleven gyms, four pools, a running track, as well as tennis, pickleball, basketball, and volleyball courts.
- Three full-service spas offering massage, facials, wraps, scrubs and other holistic therapies.
- Meditation, Feldenkrais, sound healing and other mind-body activities.
- Painting, sculpting, jewelry making and various art classes.
- Presentations on culture, history, health, science, and psychology.
- Nature activities include bird walks, garden tours and farm hikes.
- Live concerts, talks by special guests and other evening entertainment.
- 3-, 4- and 7-night stay options.
- Roundtrip Saturday transportation between our beautiful property in Tecate, Baja California, Mexico, and the San Diego Airport, is included in all 7-night stays (Saturday-Saturday). Other restrictions apply.
For reservations & information contact Roma Maxwell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or submit the form below: