- Feel Your Meal: A New Way to Meal Plan with Ease
- Solving the Question of What to Eat?
- Why Your Taste Buds and Your Cravings Are a Good Thing?
- The Secret Tool You Already Know That Will Help You Increase Self-Awareness
- How to Trust Yourself with Your Food Choices to Gently Detoxify Each Day
As with all relationships, it takes work to remove blocks and insert compassion and mindfulness. The relationship you have with food and your body can contain limiting beliefs, judgments, and habits that are holding you back from the healthiest version of you.
Heather is a recovering Type-A nutritionist who was seeking perfection, only to realize the body is brilliant and we just have to learn how to listen. She works with her clients to achieve total acceptance with the critic and rebel aspects of our psyche. When it comes to food, our rebel DESIRES to be fulfilled while the critic JUDGES every desire. When we conduct a conversation with these two voices and find a calm, common ground, we are free. Her education with a B.S. in Nutritional Science and as a Certified Clinical Nutritionist has provided a solid foundation to help her teach others how to nourish themselves with food. Her mission is to infuse love, compassion and guide others how to be their own guru. Facebook: @consciousnutrition / Instagram: @nourishwithheather