- Dink with a purpose, followed by short Pickleball scrimmage. 90min.
- 3rd Shot Drops, 3rd Shot Drives, 90min.
- Half Volley Drops, Half Volley Drives: 90min.
- Top Spin Drives, Forehand and Backhand, 90min.
- Block Volley’s, 90min.
- Overhead Smash, 90min
- Offensive & Defensive Lobs, Defending Lobs, 90min.
- Mo’s Specialty shots: Serves, Snaps, Deflection volleys, 90min.
With every session we break down the shot, technique, and the reason for the shot
Mo Garcia, is an intermediate and advanced Pickleball player instructor. Mo Garcia is a level II certified teaching professional with IPTPA since 2018 and PPR since 2019. He started playing Pickleball in2014, and has received many awards, most significantly, gold and bronze medalist at the 2016 Huntsman International Games in St. George Utah at 4.0 Men’s and Mixed respectively. He has served as adviser to various county and city councils on the development and use of public spaces for the construction of pickleball courts. His pleasant demeanor will make you feel welcomed the minute you step on the court, regardless of your skill level.