At The Ranch, we offer a Mountain Sage Hot Stone Massage that features La Puerta Core Essentials™ Purifying Mountain Sage. The Ranch’s lush gardens and mountains were the inspiration for this blended oil, which is a delicate combination of Juniper, Sage Cypress, Lavender, and Cedarwood essential oils. This powerhouse oil has numerous healing properties – read on to learn about the benefits of each ingredient:*
- Juniper Essential Oil: This earthy oil can help reduce inflammation and can detoxify the body. It has been known to help alleviate anxiety and exhaustion. Juniper can also help stimulate circulation. When it’s applied topically it acts as an astringent.
- Sage Essential Oil: This oil is famous for its purifying, restorative, and calming properties. It also has a reputation for helping to balance feminine energy.
- Cypress Essential Oil: This fresh essential oil is known to be restorative and detoxifying. It can help to reduce nervous tension, stress, and irritability.
- Lavender Essential Oil: Lavender is mother nature’s exceptional aromatherapy. It is known to calm, balance and relax the mind, body, and spirit. This is a wonderful oil to use to help alleviate anxiety. It can aid cell regeneration in burns and wounds, and is balancing to skin.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil: This woodsy oil is known for its grounding deeply relaxing properties. It can be used to help alleviate discomfort due to arthritis and other aches and pains.
- Organic Sunflower Seed Oil: This oil is rich in nutrients and antioxidants. It can calm and soothe eczema and other irritating skin conditions. It’s high in vitamin E which will help prevent damage the skin cells.
- Organic Jojoba Oil: This popular oil can help to boost cellular activity and skin’s natural resurfacing systems. It is known to improve skin barrier function and protect against skin damage.
Purifying Mountain Sage Bath Recipe
Transform your bathroom into a sanctuary and relax to the max with a Mountain Sage bath. Pour a handful of Botanical Salts and one to two capfuls of Mountain Sage Botanical Body Oil into your tub. The salt will re-mineralize and soothe your body, while Mountain Sage will help detox your mind, body, and spirit.
Exfoliate and Moisturize with Purifying Mountain Sage
Exfoliate with Mountain Sage Purifying Botanical Body Oil and Salt Scrub. Mix the salt and oil together, and softly rub it over your skin, and then rinse off and bathe as normal. Salt scrub in and of itself is invigorating because it helps circulation, and its effects are amplified with the purifying essence of Mountain Sage. When you step out of the shower or bath, gently towel off, and apply Balancing Botanical Body Oil to your baby soft skin.
If you’d like to learn more about essential oils, check out Essential Oils with Tara Grodjesk for a brief aromatherapy overview.
*Though essential oils can be helpful in preventative care, they are not a substitute for professional medical treatment. Rancho La Puerta makes no health claims for these essential oils.