About your hosts:
Gyll Turteltaub, Psy.D., is a clinical psychologist and the Regional Director of Employee Engagement and Resilience for The Permanente Medical Group.
John Chuck, M.D., is a family physician and wellness consultant for health care professionals. He was formerly the Regional Chairperson of the Physician Health and Wellness Leaders Group for The Permanente Medical Group.
Saturday to Wednesday, July 10-14, 2021 (5 days/4 nights)
includes the joy and meaning curriculum, lodging, meals (including accommodations for numerous food preferences), snacks, hikes, classes, taxes and a complimentary health spa massage. Click here for an overview of the casitas
and click here
for more information about specific accommodation levels and prices which range from single occupancy to four guests sharing a two bedroom casitas.
Rancho La Puerta is located in Tecate, Baja California, Mexico, 3.5 miles south of the U.S. Mexico border. Guests must have a valid U.S. passport.
Transportation: a free shuttle picks you up at the San Diego Airport (SAN) and brings you to The Ranch. Return shuttle service to SAN is $35.
The rates are per-person and include all taxes, hikes, classes, presentations, meals, and snacks (and the complimentary massage). Transportation from the Ranch to SD Airport on Wednesday is $35. Saturday transportation from SD Airport to the Ranch is included.
A casita featuring a large sitting area with a fireplace, an alcove with bed(s) – two double or one king – and a large private patio.
Junior Villa Single $3,478, per person
Junior Villa Double $2,973, per person
A large studio featuring a living area, fireplace and writing desk along with private outdoor patio capable of accommodating up to three guests.
Villa Studio Triple $2,503, per person
These feature two separate bedrooms and two bathrooms, as well as a living room, wet bar, dining area and fireplace. These are our most spacious villas, and are truly comparable to a small vacation home. They comfortably welcome up to four people.
Villa Suite $2,705, per person (4 guests sharing 2 bedrooms)
A $500 deposit per person is due at time of booking to guarantee registration. Full balance is due within 60 days of registration or within 60 days of start of Retreat, whichever comes first.
All accommodations are limited.
The Ranch Program
Spend a week at Rancho La Puerta, one of the world’s top destination spas—set on thousands of acres of wildlands and landscaped gardens in sunshiny Baja California. Customize an ideal routine to energize your body, calm your mind and lift your spirits. You’ll enjoy:
- Guided hikes on 40 miles of mountain trails.
- More than 50 daily fitness classes, including Pilates, Barre, TRX, circuit training, Hydro-Fit, yoga and Zumba.
- Three farm-to-table meals, sourced from our organic garden and other local farms.
- Eleven gyms, four pools, a running track, as well as tennis, Pickleball, basketball and volleyball courts.
- Three full-service spas offering massage, facials, wraps, scrubs and other holistic therapies.
- Meditation, Feldenkrais, sound healing and other mind-body activities.
- Painting, sculpting, jewelry making and various art classes.
- Presentations on culture, history, health, science and psychology.
- Nature activities including bird walks, garden tours and farm hikes.
- Live concerts, talks by special guests and other evening entertainment.
Book Your Spa Treatments
To select your spa treatments fill out the required information below. Once you have selected your booking type another selection will appear to choose your spa treatments.
24 hours advance notice is required if you must cancel or change an appointment. Missed scheduled treatment times will be charged at full rate plus tax
- Some restrictions apply.
- Prices can change without notice.
- Additional Mexican tax is not included in these prices.
To add over 14 Spa Treatments please list your additional desired services in the area below. We will do our best to accommodate all requests.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call us directly at 858-925-1214
Or submit the form below: